11.29.2009

projects

i've been toying with some ideas floating around in my head. i want to create  logo for something called "monday's child." right now it's nothing but a name that speaks to me.  there are a few t-shirt ideas that if they come to fruition are going to bear that name so i want a logo for it. these of course will be one of a kind items, it will be fun if people think they aren't though. so i'd love for them to be as professional as possible.

i'm going to use lyrics from some of my favorite bands. i have no doubt that they won't mind. though i should prolly check to make sure.

note to self: twitter bands and see if they are okay with my using it on my tee.

should be okay with it as long as i don't mass produce. what i have in mind is too much of a pain in the ass to do so! haha.

this will be my project tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment