11.10.2009

my task

in my dream last night i was giving a couple three tasks that they would have to complete, a la fairy tale, to receive their "happily ever after." i gave them two rather silly tasks, i remember thinking, "name some obnoxious, fairy tale type tasks like separating barley, wheat and millet after earning the help of a fantastical creature." i said for the third, "your final task is to remove the doubt from your heart."  i knew if  if they were successful in completing the first two tasks the third would already have taken place. they would only have to realize this.

my dream self is smart it seems. i have only to wonder what the two tasks i am to undertake that will lead me to my "happily ever after." i don't believe i am at the doubt removal stage as i have wounds yet unhealed to my psyche and thorny defenses to keep people at bay.

"for your third task: remove the doubt from your heart."

i only hope i take notice and realize the gift i receive when this occurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment