11.11.2009

dreams

i can't sleep tonight, which is why there are so many posts. there are all these thought swirling through my head. keeping me awake. i just need to get them out and maybe i can go to sleep.


i've been reading some things i wrote around this time last year. i've realized i am in a similar place, as a previous dream showed me, i am on a ferris wheel. reliving events forever working to be in a better place until i have learned what it is i need to have learned. an insight from my mother into said dream this morning.


"somewhere along the way i lost my dreams...i'd like to find my dreams again, if only for a little while. a life without dreams is no life at all"


"i've hidden away my dreams and forgotten where i put them. i can't think of the last time i let myself dream about what i want."


there's poetry in these musings of mine. i'm getting a little bit of it now.


somewhere
i lost my dreams
or put them away.


i've hidden them
threw away the key
or forgotten.


a realization
life without meaning
a rock in stream.


i'd like to find
my dreams again
if only for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment