11.17.2009

a dream

the other night i realized one of my dreams. i will live in jackson hole, wy at some point in the future. it is one of the most beautiful places i have ever been in my life. it as minutes away from the grand teton national park. the national forrest you drive through to get there took my breath away.


there is no way i will be able to afford to live there in the near future, so this is a dream for when i am more established and can earn a much higher salary. though i could most likely get a job there right now since i know a few people. but whether or not it would be a living wage for there would be the question.


the fact that i  realized i have this dream made me so happy. i thought i had put them all someplace hidden or forgotten. here's to hoping i realize more of my dreams so i have something to move forward too.


dreams, where would we be without them? living dull, colorless lives with no purpose.


life is....

No comments:

Post a Comment