9.13.2009

why so tired?

i have been feeling quite rundown lately and i am at a loss as to why. it's not as if i have changed my sleeping habits. it may have somethign to do with the 10 hour days, which are really over 12. LAME.

my own fault for being hired to do a job with those hours. it shall work for now and awhile longer i suppose. though i think they staying up past 12:00 on days i work may be a bad idea....

it's raining/hailing here at my work today. it's cloudy and zen. there haven't been that many people here either. my fauxmager keeps telling me to get used to it, since i told her seattle is one of the places i am thinking of moving to. apprently they onyl have 60 days of sun...thats 300 days less then i have had for 15 years. i may have to rethink that city. i'm gonna keep my options open though.

there's a full on thunderstorm going on out there. it's raining like crazy, i really love this weather. it makes me wish i was home, curled up reading an amazing book with a cup of tea or hot chocolate. that is how you should spend a rainy evening. well, even better would be to curl up with a boyfriend/significant other and everythign else, one can't be picky though when your single. ah well. atleast my dog would sit with me! lol.


i can't wait to go home for my three day weekend. not like anything amazing is gonna happen, but i can hope can't i?

No comments:

Post a Comment