9.02.2009

changes

wow, holy shit. just got some very interesting news today. 4 of the main (manager/only person in their departments) people where i work are either leaving in Oct. or they have been let go. They even happen to be 3 of the people i have not gotten along with very well this year.

life is just crazy I guess.

i'm watching Gleek right now, and it's really making me miss singing. miss singing like no other. i need to get back into that. It's one of the few things that make me happy. it was one of the few things i got compliments from that i really cared about getting. it's been over a year, it's time i think. I have 3 days off right now, i think i can swing one day with a voice lesson. i just wish i could know now if i really was good enough, then again it's something i love, so who cares?!

since this is about what makes me happy, voice lessons will need to make a reappearance in my life. i shall be working on that this week. I need to figure out my finances so i can figure out how often i can swing a lesson.

Life is just throwing a few curves at me.

I'm ready for new experiences.
I'm ready for new surroundings.

it's time for me to get out of this town.
time to decide on a new city.
the choices abound!

No comments:

Post a Comment